Putting your dental fears to sleep
Sleep Dental is the most advanced form of dental sedation. Newcastle Sleep Dental Centre uses a specialist anaesthetist to administer a combination of sedative and pain relieving drugs, given intravenously, to create a profoundly peaceful and dream like sense of sedation to ensure the dental experience is relaxing and comfortable.
Sleep Dental is ideal for people who are:
- Scared of dental treatment or just going to the dentist.
- Hate needles or have a bad gag reflex.
- Dislike the noises, smells and pain associated with dental treatment
- Have very sensitive teeth and gums.
- Have complicated and difficult dental problems and need long sessions of treatment.
- Busy people who want complicated treatment done in fewer sessions.
Sleep Dental allows complex work to be done in fewer visits while being relaxed and pain free.
All dental procedures are performed at Newcastle Sleep Dental Centre. These include:
- Surgical procedures such as wisdom teeth removal and dental implant surgery.
- Tooth extractions and general dental treatment including.
- Cosmetic Dental Procedures like crowns, veneers and bridgework with minimal visits.
- Orthodontic extractions
Sleep dental is also known as sedation dental, conscious sedation, twilight sedation or intravenous sedation.
In addition to Sleep Dental, Newcastle Sleep Dental offers treatment under a full general anaesthetic at Lingard Hospital.
We also offer inhalation sedation for certain procedures that do not require profound sedation.
Our main goal on all range of sedation is to provide patients with a pain free comfortable dental experience.
Let Newcastle Sleep Dental put your dental fears to sleep.