Newcastle Sleep Dental is a first class dental facility focusing on the management of wisdom teeth and the placement of dental implants.
Our Services Include:
- Extraction and Surgical Removal of Wisdom and other teeth
- Dental Implant placement
- Full Range of Sedation Options including Sleep and General Anaesthesia for the anxious patient
- Children’s extractions and general dental care under general anaesthesia or sedation
- Orthodontic extractions including surgical exposure of impacted teeth
- Management of difficult tooth extractions
- Complete post-operative care after your procedure
Wisdom teeth extraction
Only as the last resort will our highly skilled dentists recommend removal of teeth.
Wisdom teeth extractions are very common dental procedure.
We understand that this type of procedure can cause lots of anxiety for most patients therefore we offer this treatment under complete general anaesthesia Linguard Hospital.
In addition to treatment at Linguard Hospital, Newcastle Sleep Dental can orange for wisdom teeth to be removed under IV Sedation at our rooms in Charlestown.
In both cases a specialist medical anaesthetist will put the patient to sleep or a semi sleep and Dr Damien Lloyd will perform the dental procedure.
Dr Damian Lloyd has extracted more than 20,000 wisdom teeth. He has operated at Linguard Hospital, in Merewether, for over 15 years and at our surgery in Charlestown for over 10 years.
He is a highly skilled surgeon and has the ability to extract the most difficult wisdom teeth.
For more information or to make an appointment for your first step please contact Newcastle Sleep Dental.
What is Sleep Dental?
Patient safety and comfort is our primary concern. Newcastle Sleep Dental utilise the skills of highly experienced specialist medical anaesthetist to deliver our range of sedation options to put your dental fears to sleep.